Which CRM to choose?
Considering market as a driving factor, CRM Systems are categorized into 4 types:
- Strategic CRM – It is mostly customer-centric, with primary focus on acquiring new and maintaining profitable customers.
- Operational CRM – It is based on customer oriented processes such as marketing, selling and customer services.
- Analytical CRM – It involves capturing, screening, interpreting, segregating, processing and analyzing customer related data. It is based on the intelligent mining of customer data.
- Collaborative CRM – It is the collaboration of different resources and domains with a view to optimize the organization and customers.
Now that we have an overview of CRM types, we get back to the main concern. Which CRM product should I go for? Before moving to decide anything, you need to ask yourself a few questions.
- What is your budget?
- What is the size of your business?
- Which department is it for?
- How much of an easy-to-use system do you need?
- What are your primary communication channels?
- What key features, processes, security policies and integrations does your business need?
- To what extent do you need the process automation?
- How much data and business analyses would you need?
- Is there an internal IT team who can implement and customize the CRM?
By now, you would have realized that there’s no one size fits all. Different CRMs come with different pros and cons with different features and pricing models. It all depends on your business needs. Below we have discussed some of the best CRMs currently in the market.
Started as an inbound marketing company and later turned into a CRM product, Hubspot is one of the leading and simplest cloud CRMs out there in the jungle of the CRM industry. It provides the easiest way to carry out different functions. More importantly, it’s absolutely free, although they do have a paid service as well which is not that expensive either. If your business is looking for a service to increase sales process productivity, then this operational CRM is the one for you.
Hubspot CRM facilitates monitoring of outbound and as well as inbound leads, sales pipeline management, email campaigning, etc. It is suitable for both B2C and B2B companies. Hubspot is mostly aimed at small and medium sized enterprises. One of the greatest strength is its single customer view and the way it integrates across the platform.
If you would like to better optimize your sales and marketing using Hubspot, contact us and we will dive into a call with you right away. Here are some of the features that Hubspot provides:
- Works in the background of the tools sales reps already use, with new features and additional access.
- Inbuilt phone system allowing for automatic call recording and logging.
- Reports and analytics.
- Company insights, prospect and deal tracking.
- Pipeline, Sales and Marketing process management.
- Outbound comms, email tracking and notifications.
- Free live chat.
- Video hosting, creation and management.
- Works seamlessly with third party tools like G-Suite and Office 365.
- Proper migration and population allows to keep track of leads and customers at different stages of the journey