CRM - Transform Your Business
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) refers to the collective practices, strategies, tools and technologies for managing a company’s relationships and interactions with its customers. In most cases, it is a simple software used by the companies to handle all communications, sales, marketing, service, commerce, community activities together and streamline the processes of sales and marketing management, workflows, automation etcetera.
Customers are the life of any business. Customer retention is directly proportional to the customer relationship. CRM does that job for you without any hassle. It provides a business with everything necessary not just to retain the existing customers but also to increase customer base. Many companies are waiting on the fence to take a leap towards adopting a CRM.
Today, the CRM industry has progressed exponentially with many CRMs being in the market. Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, Freshworks, Pipedrive to name a few.
- Set up your CRM and Marketing Automation platform for you and your team.
- Work with your team to implement and set up relevant processes, meeting schedulers, automate lead assignment based on your criteria, create deal notifications, automated sales processes.
- Set up your marketing to convert and optimize lead capture, connect paid ad accounts, and train your marketing team on CRM.
- Set up all aspects so you can remotely handle all your marketing efforts.
- Setup your Email marketing services and solutions: newsletters, onboarding, campaigns
- Blogs & Content
- Social media marketing
- Marketing reporting, metrics, and analytics
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Marketing Campaign planning, implementation, and support
- Website and microsite content creation, creative, and development
- Lead generation and nurturingSet up your
- Setup, develop and implement the sales process to close more deals
- Setup Lead qualification processes and lead scoring
- Setup processes that can improves sales department efficiencies, standardizes the sales
- Setup a well-executed enablement-strategy for quick access, performance analytics and training
- Setup analytics to improve your content marketing,
campaigns, and connections.
- Improve your platform outreach by measuring your
- Improve your success and make key changes with tracking and reporting